How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
Choosing the domain to configure
- If you are a new customer and your account is only linked to one domain, you can configure your domains settings without separate selection.
- If you have subscribed multiple domains, all linked to one account (i.e. administrator account), you can control and configure all of them with the same account.
- Choose the domain to control from ‘Subscription’ -menu in top of page.
- Valitse hallinnoitava verkkotunnus hallintapaneelin ylälaidassa näkyvästä ‘Subscription’ -valikosta.
- In ‘Home’ -tab you’ll find summary of all the important information and shortcuts to different actions. For example: Disk usage, amount of traffic, shortcuts to websites and for email, account and application management
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password