How to change FTP-account username and password
NOTE! You don’t necessarily have access to modify FTP accounts. If you don’t find options mentioned in instructions in your control panel and you have a need to do such modifications, contact our customer service: email@example.com.
- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
- In ‘Websites & Domains’ -tab you’ll find ‘FTP access’ link, which allows you to modify accounts.
- From the list click that FTP-account you want to modufy.
- Now you can modify accounts username and password.
- Finally click ‘OK’ -button
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password