Deleting messages (Webmail)
- Log in to Webmail (Click here for instructions on how to Log in ).
- Click ‘Mail’.
- Choose message you want to delete by selecting the box next to it.
- Click ‘Delete’ from top of mailbox.
- Deleted messages appear crossed out in grey background.
- You can completely remove deleted messages in top right corner of mailbox. You can also hide deleted messages.
- How to log in to Webmail
- How to send an e-mail and e-mail attachments (Webmail)
- Where to find sent-folder and how to create a new folder (Webmail)
- How to filter messages (Webmail)
- How to delete an e-mail (Webmail)
- Address book (Webmail)
- How to create a new calendar event (Webmail)
- Vacation autoreply (Webmail)
- How to access e-mail with Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to create a new folder and filter messages to folders (Mozilla Thunderbird)
- How to delete old messages by date (Mozilla Thunderbird)
Microsoft Outlook Express
- How to access e-mail with Outlook Express
- How to create a new folder (Outlook Express)
- How to filter messages to folders (Outlook Express)