Auto-reply on emails
- Click ‘Auto-Reply’ -tab.
- Select ‘Switch on auto-reply’.
- In ‘Auto-reply message subject’ you can change subject of auto-reply.
- Add your reply to ‘Auto-reply message text’.
- You can add an attachment with ‘Browse’ -button.
- Finally click ‘OK’ -button.
NOTE! You can switch off auto-reply by deselecting ‘Switch on auto-reply’ and clicking ‘OK’ -button.
- How to log in to Webmail
- How to send an e-mail and e-mail attachments (Webmail)
- Where to find sent-folder and how to create a new folder (Webmail)
- How to filter messages (Webmail)
- How to delete an e-mail (Webmail)
- Address book (Webmail)
- How to create a new calendar event (Webmail)
- Vacation autoreply (Webmail)
- How to access e-mail with Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to create a new folder and filter messages to folders (Mozilla Thunderbird)
- How to delete old messages by date (Mozilla Thunderbird)
Microsoft Outlook Express
- How to access e-mail with Outlook Express
- How to create a new folder (Outlook Express)
- How to filter messages to folders (Outlook Express)