Registrar lock of foreign domains
Registrar lock applies e.g. .com, .net and .org domains
Domain should, if possible, always be locked. The lock is meant to prevent groundless transfer requests.
If you are changing your service provider and want to transfer your domain in the same time, it’s done as follows:
- Log in to our billing system at: https://ssl.easylinehost.net/billing/
- Select from the top ‘My Sites’ → ‘Domains’.
- Click the desired domain, the ‘Options’ -page should open.
- From the left you’ll find a list of domains applications:
- My domains
- Edit contact info
- Registrar lock
- Click ‘Registrar lock’.
- Click ‘No’ and click ‘Send’.
- Your domain is now free to transfer.